s

Monday, May 30, 2005

One and Two

I used to have a journal which I kept on my hard drive, locked with a password. Into it I put all my thoughts, even the really dirty/mean ones which I knew I'd have trouble re-reading in the future. One day in November my PC crashes, for no apparent reason, taking with it all the memories of 2003 and 2004 I cared to write about. Needless to say I was heartbroken and it took me half a year to start another one. I thought blogging would be the key but I was wrong; online publishing left me as my own worst (or best?) censor.

I mused over it for a while and thought that maybe I should write my thoughts with pen and paper, old school. But then scenes of a diary lost from Mara Clara flash through my mind.

From time to time I'll be posting bits of my diary here.