s

Monday, October 10, 2005

Work It

You know your boss is something out of the ordinary when she can stress you from overseas. Haaaay. But at least work is letting up a bit now. The project proposal which I'm helping prepare--and which took me away from lab work for almost a month now--is almost ready for submission. That was REALLY stressful; I was working my ass off everyday, seriously. If I didn't eat ice cream very very often to drown the pain I'd probably be as thin as... as... crap, I can't think of anyone.

I've spent so much time and effort working on this little project. And, even then, I'd get a "you're obviously out of it" from you know who. I swear, if the government refuses to fund this thing, I'm gonna... I will... uggh. Probably cry. Hahahaha.

So how is everyone doing? My blockmates and I had lunch at Gateway last Saturday, which was fun! (I miss college.) Then they went off to watch Dubai, while I went back to MSI to work and to happily appreciate that I didn't have to endure no John Lloyd. Wehehehehe. Belated happy birthday to darling Aileen.

Wala nang nag-uupdate halos ng mga blog nila. Edgar! Hender! Leonard!