s

Monday, April 10, 2006

No Fasting for This Guy

Nothing substantial to write about really. I'm in front of our lab PC and I don't feel like doing any more work. The vacation days are so near, but right before it starts an AMOR meeting is scheduled to transpire. I have erroneous results again this week--what's new. Anyway, Ablir is bent on going to Puerto Galera this week on a "backpacking adventure." For me Puerto Galera is a no-no because the accommodations are extremely expensive and the food terrible (to my blockmates: remember with loathing the schnitzel and kaldirita? hahahahaha). Plus there's this little complication of me having nearly drowned there--details of that horror story I'm taking to my grave. I think the only one who really knows about the whole thing is Sheena, who accompanied me all the way to the safety of the shore. Enough.

I'm not really sure how to spend four days of no work. Lying in a perfectly horizontal position sounds mighty fine... And I should really catch up on my reading. But what would really get the stress out of me is a good, long massage. My labmates accuse me of being obsessed with it at the moment. Here in our lab we give each other quickie... shoulder rubs because they really, really help. Ahh, but to lie flat while being smothered in aromatic oils... Hey, that's the life.

Goodbye for now. I probably won't be able to post again until after Easter, as my cousins and I will busy ourselves singing the Pasiong Mahal starting Wednesday.

Btw, does anyone here watch Grey's Anatomy? The first episode's pretty good. I didn't previously know that Katherine Heigl (of teen sci-fi drama Roswell) was in the cast.