s

Monday, April 24, 2006

Lola

I have been living vicariously off other people for the past few weeks now. It's a disease, I tell you, that's self-inflicted. I really should jog with my labmates every afternoon, and go to beaches with my friends, and make sure that Baguio trip with M8 pushes through... but right now all I can think about is sleeping in on a Saturday morning. And now, more events from other people's lives:

My labmate Dai was malling by herself in SM North last week when she noticed two elderly people following her. The lolo and lola looked normal--at first perusal--so she didn't take much notice of it. That is, until she was followed everywhere she went. She was now in the department store checking out clothes when the old lady approached her from behind, opened her bag (which was slung over her shoulder), and starts scouring through her stuff. Dai was in such shock at the lady's audacity that she did not know what to say at first. And when she regained control of her toungue two seconds later, all she could yell was "Oooohhhhh!" at which the old lady stopped what she was doing and went about her way as if NOTHING happened. You can imagine myself and my labmates doubling over with laughter by this point as Dai was telling her story, but I bet it was scary when it happened. We kept telling Dai she'd just been WOW MALI-ed. Hahahaha.

Ablir, K-Ann and I watched ZsaZsa Zaturnnah Saturday night. Wow wow wow. It was fantastic. I don't like spoilers so I'm going to stop right here. Those of you who have no plans for this coming Friday, Saturday or Sunday: go buy tickets now at Ticketworld. And those of you who are smart and have already booked seats and are just waiting for the weekend to come, start getting excited. It was worth all the trouble we underwent getting the tickets. It was seriously hilarious.