s

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Jitemis

Hi kids. Just came back from Subic. Super fun! The first day we were there we went swimming. The beach was nice, even if a bit stony. I got to use my new goggles! We also played beach volleyball and went sunbathing. Di naman ako umitim, uggh. Funny: today I cleaned the inside of my ears and still found bits of sand.

Anyway, that night we used Lani's Magic Mic. As you might know, I am not very fond of videoke. But three shots of Bailey's later, I am caught (on video) wailing like a madman to that Bonnie Tyler classic (we're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks... i really need you tonight! forever's gonna start tonight, forever's gonna start tonight...). Slightly embarrassing. Plus I had trouble getting sleep because of the alcohol.

The next day we woke up late and went horseback riding--literally a pain in the ass. All the idle moments we spent eating and taking pictures. I love my blockmates! Including the honorary ones. Sheena, a million thanks for the Subic trip and for everything. I know you will find time (and funding) to go back once in a while. Take it easy.

Hmmm. Our photos will be up in BJ's photoblog... soon, I hope.

As for Christmas, what happened every year happened yet again. The holidays kind of force you into being cheery, and the excitement builds up until December 24, then Christmas day you waste by pretending to hear mass and sleeping and playing PC games. You know the drill.

Happy new year everyone!

If you are wondering why today's entry is entitled like that, wonder away. Private joke 'yan ng mga sumama sa Subic. Jitemis...