s

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Torotot Moments

K-Ann and I were neck-deep in our grad school sessions when we happened by the site of the University of Pittsburgh. There we saw


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Me: K-Ann, this picture is giving me lewd thoughts.
K-Ann: Haha. Akala ko sasabihin mo, "deep thoughts."
Me: Uh-huh.

A bit of silence.

Me: Ayaw mo bang mag-aral sa UPitts kung siya ang tutugtog ng torotot mo?

*beat*

Both: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


*****


I was uploading the BSB song All I Have To Give to K-Ann's iTunes.

Me: Ay! Wag mong tingnan, nakakahiya... Guilty pleasure ko yang kantang yan eh.
K-Ann (looking into the screen): Ah, yan. Ah... eh... may album ako niyan eh.
Me: *falls off seat*


*****


At about 11:30 PM last night I sat waiting in front of our village for a tricycle ride. Besides me, there was an empty tricycle (with no sign of the driver anywhere) and another guy waiting. Suddenly, Miss Nursing Student comes out of nowhere and addresses me, "Manong, ba-biyahe po kayo?" while pointing to the empty trike.

Yeah.

So, anyway, I give her my best Lynette Scavo incredulous look. Sometime in the next two seconds she realizes her mistake and whispers a hurried apology. I tell myself I really should work on getting home early.