s

Monday, July 17, 2006

Multimedia

I'm currently crazy about Pandora. Everyone has to try it. Once you've created an account, you can start making radio stations. What you do is simply type in an artist name or song title, then Pandora searches the Music Genome Project (yes, this site appeals to me on so many levels) for artists or songs that have the same general sound, influences, technique, etc. It's allowed me to expand my music vocabulary; for instance, I now know what vamping means. I think.

And then, if you're not already watching Grey's Anatomy, you should start. I caught the first three episodes on Star World, then I kept on missing it because I constantly arrived home late. Good thing my mom was able to borrow pirated DVDs for Seasons 1 and 2 from a friend. Sure, the inlay is in Korean and they mixed up some episodes, but what the hell. I'm hooked. My favorite quote so far:


Intimacy is a four syllable word for "Here are my heart and soul - please grind them into hamburger and enjoy."


I have yet to finish Season 1, so no spoilers from those of you who are fans. Okay? Okay.