s

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Kodak Moments

Hi. Time for pics!

First off, shots from our family lunch at Gerry's Grill last December 24:


That's my cousin Mikko. Sooobrang cute niya, 'no?


That's Mikko again, plus my other cousins Migs (leftmost) and Paolo (in blue shirt), and my Tita Con.


Me receiving Christmas gifts. I got two shirts, a pair of shorts, and (my favorite) a rainmaker!!! Woohoo!


Now for the pics in Boracay:


Me.


Me.


Me.


And then there's... erm... me.


Getting a henna tattoo.


What whiskey-laced coffee AND a screwdriver will do to an alcohol-intolerant person: bloodshot eyes, rashes, and his top off.


Ate Jackie and Mommy.


My mom looking out into the horizon. Grabe, nami-miss ko na ang blue-green water.


Flight back to Manila. 'Yan lang ang pic naming tatlo. And...


Clouds!

Yun lang. I hope this page doesn't take too much time loading.